Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Marlee + Gideon | Stellenbosch


Finally the long awaited photos of Marlee and Gideon's wedding day! For those that don't know, Marlee is one of my best friends and it was such an honor to have been able to document her and Gideon's special day :) Pretty pink details, proteas and blue wedding shoes made me smile all day. I'm going to let the photos speak for themselves this time....so
enjoy! For the guests, follow this link to the facebook album to be able to tag yourselves.

You may recognize Marlee and Gideon from previous shoots, such as their save-the-date shoot and their engagement shoot that I did with them :) Too much fun!
xxTaryn

Assistant: Tracey Shaw
Reception venue: Doornbosch
Bride getting ready venue: Protea Hotel Stellenbosch
Church: Helderberg Gemeente chapel
Hair and Make-up: Simóne Matthee

One of my faves below right.
Hehe just HAD to add this one in! (below)

4 comments:

Heather Steyn said...

Beautiful work Taryn!! You have such an amazing talent. Love your work!

Nicole Rich said...

love the electric blue shoes shots!!

Lauren Kim Photography said...

I love your close up of her shoes! Stunning

Debbie Oelofse 072 8292 982 said...

Your photos are truly stunning!! They are such a beautiful couple, hope you had as much fun taking all the photos as I did making the dress.